WHAT IS 400M
The 400M Agrifood Innovation Forum will showcase solutions that use innovative technology to assist in different stages of food production. There is 400 million hectares of arable land in Australia that needs to play its role in feeding the 400 million emerging middle-income earners in Asia – this is a challenge, but also a great opportunity for the producers of our region.
The 400M Agrifood Innovation Forum, held annually, brings together our brightest innovators to connect with delegates representing industry and our region’s most influential investors.
The agricultural industry is also facing challenges to keep up with the population growth around the globe, and this event celebrates and showcases the solutions that use innovative technology to assist in different stages of food production.
The 400M Agrifood Innovation Forum also drives the adoption of Ag Tech and delegates will hear from global leaders in innovation, and network with industry professionals to find opportunities to grow their agrifood business in the future.
The forum is held annually and includes topics such as:
- Queensland's AgTech Opportunity
- Agrifood innovation showcases and success stories
- What the future will hold for innovation
- The growth Artificial Intelligence in Queensland
- Current Agrifood research projects that will change the way we farm
- Interactive Q&A opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- A tradeshow of the latest Agrifood technologies
- Access to the full two day program.
For more information on 400M or for sponsorship opportunties please contact [email protected].