64 - 68 Neil Street, Toowoomba City
Major Development Site - Substantial Holding Income
Total land area 4707m2 over 7 titles
4 street access (Neil Street, Thorn Street, Douglas Street & Julia Street)
Numerous uses under Toowoomba Regional Council's 'Principle Centre'
100m from Empire Theatre
Approved build height up to 12 stories STCA
Opportunities for holding income while developing
For more information contact:
0400 111 952
298 - 308 Anzac Avenue & 310 - 312 Anzac Avenue
South West Toowoomba Industrial Park
6 independent sheds + 1 office block
Spread across approximately 2Ha of land
183m of Gore Highway frontage
In busy precinct including Bunnings and new Super Bulky Goods Centre
Current tenant leased to March 2017 at Gross Annual Income of $492,909.60 + GST
For more information contact:
0434 190 856
Charlton Industrial Land
InterLinkSQ Industrial is a master-planned logistics, warehousing and industrial estate located at the northern end of the Toowoomba Enterprise Hub and just 13km west of the Toowoomba CBD. This is the perfect location for businesses looking to improve supply chain efficiency within proximity to the InterLink Rail terminal.
• Lot 24 comprises 2.85 hectares with a 154m frontage along Draper Road.
• Available and ready to build by July 2017.
• 8 further lots available from 24,200m2 to 62,400m2.
• Zoned Medium Impact Industry.
• Sale or lease options on land - developers will build and project manage to suit.
• InterLinkSQ incorporates a master planned 47.66 hectare intermodal rail freight hub.
• Direct connectivity to the established Western railway line, Port of Brisbane and the proposed Inland Railway.
• Freehold Title.
• Land fully serviced (Water, Sewer, Electricity, Comms, Drainage outlet).
• Earthworks pad classified as Class H2 in accordance with AS 2870-2011. (Higher class can be provided pending discussions with the Lessors engineers, however additional costs may be incurred). Grading across the pad at no more than 1 in 100 in any direction or as specified otherwise by the lessor.
• 2.4m high chain wire security fencing with double gates at driveway access.
• A concrete driveway access suitable for Type 1 Road train vehicles from the connecting road network to the lease property boundary.
• Suit various logistic and manufacturing operations including general and cold-store warehousing, transport depots, food manufacturing facilities etc.
For more information contact
0418 799 792
0418 197 210
1a Neil Street, Toowoomba City
Premium Vacant Land On CBD Fringe - Huge Development Potential!
Known as ‘The Gasworks’, 1A Neil Street is located within Precinct 3 of the Toowoomba Railway Parklands Priority Development Area, and holds a high level of significance in the overall strategic plan for the precinct.
1A Neil Street offers prospective developers the chance to capitalise on the following features:
• 10,569m2* of premium vacant land over 7 titles with 6 storey height overlay suitable for a multitude of medium density residential and commercial development opportunities
• Toowoomba Railway Parklands Priority Development Area offers an exceptional opportunity to reinvigorate key sites that traditionally have represented the industrial and commercial evolution of the city
• Multiple street frontages, on a prominent corner block with exposure to Neil Street and Chalk Drive
• A prime CBD fringe location, just minutes to the $600 million Grand Central redevelopment, the fast approaching Bunnings Warehouse, the upcoming Mills Precinct and the Railway Parklands development
• Capitalise on the Toowoomba and the Surat Basin Region, which is currently experiencing an influx of major infrastructure developments totaling in excess of $13 billion
• The last sizable land holding in the CBD - Don’t miss this opportunity!
For more information, please contact Dan Dwan or Brendan Hogan of Colliers International.
2 Foundation Street Wellcamp
15 Year Lease - Brand New State of The Art Facility
Colliers International is pleased to present an outstanding investment opportunity at 2 Foundation Street, Wellcamp for your consideration. Positioned within the modern industrial precinct of Wellcamp and with significant infrastructure projects situated in the surrounding vicinity, 2 Foundation Street is a blue-chip opportunity.
The key features of the property include:
• A brand new 2,799 m2 state of the art facility comprising processing, office and storage
• New 15-year lease
• Net Income $743,753 p.a
• 3 % annual fixed reviews
• Secured long-term lease
• Substantial depreciation benefits
• Proximity to nearly completed Toowoomba Second Range Crossing, Brisbane West Airport and other significant infrastructure projects
For more information contact Dan Dwan or Simon Beirne of Colliers International.