AccessVietnam - March 2019
TSBE Food Leaders Australia is leading a targeted trade mission to Vietnam on 10-16 March 2019. The aim of this mission is to give local Food and Agribusinesses exposure to one of the most promising consumer markets in Asia. The mission will also include a day in Singapore to expose companies to a more mature, traditional export market to give them a comparison with Vietnam. Vietnam is a market of rapidly changing consumer trends and is underpinned by one of the fastest growing global economies. With a population of just over 95 million, significant growth in the number of young people with rising incomes and an increasing middle class, consumer trends towards food are changing. There is an increasing awareness of food safety, quality and a preparedness to pay extra for superior products.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This mission is aimed at emerging / existing exporting companies who are wanting to gain an understanding of how to access the Vietnamese market and who they need to be talking to. It is particularly relevant for:
• Food & Agribusiness companies in processed products, beef and lamb
• Companies who want to see first-hand the market landscape and develop an understanding of consumer preferences and trends
• Companies who want to meet with Vietnamese importers, retailers and food service companies
• Companies who want to understand the regulatory requirements
• Companies who want to understand their competitors both local and global
• Companies who want to understand how to position and market their product in Vietnam
• Companies who want to learn how to successfully operate in the Vietnamese market
• Companies who are seeking to build relationships and networks in Vietnam.
For ALL inquiries please contact:
M: 0448 011 946
Expressions of interest close Friday, January 25, 2019. (Numbers are limited)