CSQ Small Business Program Workshop - Plainland
Are you a trade based business working in the construction industry? Would you like the opportunity to increase your business skills to position for success by learning trade secrets from some of the region's largest projects? Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) in collaboration with TSBE is proud to deliver a series of half-day interactive workshops.
Presenters will be discussing:
- Estimating & Tendering
- Quoting and contract management
- Financial and budgeting skills
- Legislation, regulation & code advice
- Digital skills and systems
- Marketing & business development
The workshops are designed to upskill small to medium construction-trade based businesses, to prepare them for upcoming projects in the region.
Our trade services industry is a large contributor to our regional economy, and ensuring they have the business support, tools and resources, and network knowledge will ensure they can continue to play a major role and employ staff in our regional centres.
Each workshop will conclude with a networking session which will give attendees the opportunity to network with presenters, ask questions, and meet other local businesses. Post-workshop support is also included.
TSBE Member Price: $25
Non-Member Price: $45
Refreshments are included.
We encourage owner-operators, management, or relevant staff to register.
COVIDSafe event requirements:
We ask that if you are not feeling well or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to NOT attend this event.
You should not enter the event if in the previous 14 days you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern, or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting, or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours