EOI - 2020 Emerging Exporters Program - Information Session in Wandoan
Shell’s QGC business is proud of its Emerging Exporters Program which supports businesses to build export capability, explore global export markets and develop products for longer term opportunities abroad.
The Program is delivered by TSBE Food Leaders Australia, the Food and Agribusiness arm of the Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE).
A series of information sessions will be held on the Emerging Exporters Program prior to calling for Expressions of Interest, which opens on March 11, 2020.
Who should attend?
Agribusinesses located in the Western Downs and Surat Basin that would like to;
- Develop domestic market opportunities with view to export
- Develop export capability and explore new global markets
- Develop an idea or concept with a view to build capacity for future export market development and longer term opportunities abroad
This program is for those looking to export in the short term, as well as those with a long term horizon but wanting to make the right choices now for the future.
Information sessions will include:
- Outline of the Emerging Exporters Program
- What you can expect from the Emerging Exporters Program - this program will help you decide if export is for you and support you to take the step to becoming export ready
- Call for Expressions of Interest
To express your interest for an information session in Wandoan, please contact [email protected]