Protein 2020 Conference
Southern Queensland is the home of intensive animal industries in Australia. The region has many advantages that see continued strong investment in the beef, pork, poultry and dairy sectors. With our reliable grain production, significant infrastructure spending in air, road, and rail and available workforce, Southern Queensland will continue to drive these industries within Australia.
The Protein 2020 Conference (formally the Intensive Animal Industry Conference) to be held in Dalby on March 4 will bring together all of these four industries with the view to share best practice, advocate for common policy change and allow collaboration across the sectors.
This conference is a must-attend event for all industry participants.
The full day conference will include 4 sessions to discuss:
- Future Needs and Availability of Water for our Intensive Animal Industries
- African Swine Fever - Threats and Opportunities for the Nations Protein Providers
- Industry Updates and Key Investments
- Innovation - Brightest New Innovation Assisting our Protein Sectors
- Site tour on the following day
Tickets include full-day catering followed by a twilight networking event. View the program here.
TSBE Member price: $155 (TSBE Members - login to receive the member price)
Non-member price: $195