Renewable Energy Roundup
TSBE in partnership with Western Downs Regional Council are proud to announce the 2017 Renewable Energy Roundup event to be held in Dalby from 9-10 November. Bookings are now open and the full program is available.
The Western Downs is experiencing a renewables boom and is set to provide significant construction opportunities for local companies over the coming years. The region is the Energy Capital of Queensland and with 10 solar projects approved and pending construction, as well as coal, gas, ethanol and wind projects, the Western Downs is set to power the region into the future.
With a two-day program, now is the time to explore the Western Downs region's projects and industries, that share in $2.72 billion Gross Regional Product.
Key speakers include:
- Senior Project Manager, Energy Group, Canadian Solar Jochen Rasmussen
- Group Executive, Networks and Power, APA Group Sam Pearce
- Manager Future Networks, Energy Queensland Glenn Springall
- EGM Strategy and Business Development, Powerlink Queensland Kevin Kehl
- Western Downs Regional Council Mayor Paul McVeigh, CEO Ross Musgrove and Deputy Mayor Cr Andrew Smith
Fri 10 Nov 2017 - Site Tours
9-11am - United Dalby Bio-refinery or Darling Downs Solar Farm
Member price: $195.00
Non-Member price: $245.00