Renewable Energy Roundup
TSBE in partnership with Western Downs Regional Council are proud to announce the 2017 Renewable Energy Roundup event to be held in Dalby from 9-10 November. Bookings are now open and the full program is available.
The Western Downs is experiencing a renewables boom and is set to provide significant construction opportunities for local companies over the coming years. The region is the Energy Capital of Queensland and with 10 solar projects approved and pending construction, as well as coal, gas, ethanol and wind projects, the Western Downs is set to power the region into the future.
With a two-day program, now is the time to explore the Western Downs region's projects and industries, that share in $2.72 billion Gross Regional Product.
Key speakers include:
- Head of Development, Adani Australia Renewables, William (Bill) Smith
- Group Executive, Networks and Power, APA Group Sam Pearce
- Project Manager, RCR Infrastructure Chris Eccles
- Head of Business Development, Tilt Renewables Andres Maasing
- Manager Future Networks, Energy Queensland Glenn Springall
- General Manager Business Development, Powerlink Queensland Susan Mallan
- National Manager - Energy & Industrial Services, LCR Group Pty Ltd Ron Atkins
- Western Downs Regional Council Mayor Paul McVeigh, CEO Ross Musgrove and Deputy Mayor Cr Andrew Smith
Fri 10 Nov 2017 - Site Tours
9-11am - United Dalby Bio-refinery or Darling Downs Solar Farm
*Please note attendance to the United Dalby Bio-refinery is at capacity.
Member price: $195.00
Non-Member price: $245.00