Shell's QGC Emerging Exporters Program - Information Session in Dalby
Shell’s QGC business is proud of its Emerging Exporters Program which supports businesses to build export capability, explore global export markets and develop products for longer term opportunities abroad.
The Program is delivered by TSBE Food Leaders Australia, the Food and Agribusiness arm of the Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE). The social investment program, supported by Shell’s joint venture partners Tokyo Gas and CNOOC, contributes to a strong and diverse economy within the Western Downs.
A series of information sessions will be held on the Emerging Exporters Program prior to calling for Expressions of Interest, which opens on March 23, 2021.
Who should attend?
Agribusinesses located in the Western Downs and Surat Basin that would like to;
- Develop domestic market opportunities with view to export
- Develop export capability and explore new global markets
- Develop an idea or concept with a view to build capacity for future export market development and longer term opportunities abroad
This program is for those looking to export in the short term, as well as those with a long term horizon but wanting to make the right choices now for the future.
Information sessions will include:
· Outline of the Emerging Exporters Program
· What you can expect from the Emerging Exporters Program - this program will help you decide if export is for you and support you to take the step to becoming export ready
· Call for Expressions of Interest.
Afternoon nibbles are included and this is a free event but please register your attendance for catering purposes.
For further information please contact:
Justin Heaven, Export Manager, TSBE FLA
M: 0448 011 946
E: [email protected]
COVIDSafe event requirements:
We ask that if you are not feeling well or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to NOT attend this event. You may receive a full refund if you cannot attend for this reason. This includes staying home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
We ask that attendees maintain physical distancing requirements at all times throughout this event - this is the individual's responsibility
Only registered attendees may enter this event and must remain 1.5 metres from other attendees at entry and exit points
If you require assistance or are unwell at any time throughout the event, please locate security, TSBE staff or venue staff immediately