SQ Export Hub Information Session - Vietnam Market Insights and Opportunities
The SQ Export Hub in Collaboration with FIAL, Austrade Vietnam, and TIQ invite you to join us for a virtual event to provide market insights, opportunities, challenges and requirements to successfully enter or grow your presence in the Vietnam market.
Vietnam is one of the most vibrant economies in Asia, and is forecast to be one of the top 10 fastest growing economies in the world over the next few years with a rapidly growing domestic market for imported food products and consumer goods.
The Vietnam market has a large, young population (with 60 percent of the local population aged 30 years old), and has a growing middle class which presents a great opportunity to explore for local exporters. Vietnam has had sustainable economic growth and low inflation levels in recent years and is driving consumers' spending power with increasing incomes, positioning the market as one of the most attractive markets in South East Asia for consumer-oriented goods and convenience foods.
Topics discussed in this session will be:
- Vietnam market overview and COVID 19 updates: Vietnam reopens its economy & business impact - Yvonne Chan Senior Trade Commissioner Austrade -
- Food, Beverage & Agribusiness (industry overview, COVID impacts, trends, opportunities, challenges, doing business in Vietnam) - Thanh Cao, Senior Business Development Manager Austrade
- Market regulation and FTA Overview - Tony Harman, Counsellor (Agriculture) Australian Embassy Vietnam
- Freight and Logistics into Vietnam - Jamie Kennedy, Seaway
- Q&A with an importer: doing business in Vietnam, and what to expect.
This webinar is free to attend.
Registrations are online via zoom. Register here.