SQ Export Hub Workshop
Export Documentation – Process, Compliance and Practical Advice for Exporters
The SQ Export Hub is delighted to be partnering with Chamber of Commerce Queensland (CCIQ) to bring you the first in a series of Export Workshops. Export documentation is a very challenging area for new and existing exporters to navigate and we invite you to participate in this informative session.
INDUSTRIES WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Food & Agribusiness (sectors grains, meat, fresh produce, value-added products, and agricultural equipment), Oil & Gas (IT Instruments, heavy equipment, soil wash down)
TOPICS TO COVER:
- Export Documentation Requirements:
• Certificates of Origin (COOs) – electronic vs manual issuance; preferential vs non-preferential COOs
• Certificate of Free Sale & Certificate of Manufacture
• ATA Carnets
• Visa Letter attestation to Saudi Arabia
• Other export documents
- The Australian Free Trade Agreements (FTA’s) including comparison based on some HS codes for products from food and agribusiness and oil & gas industry sectors
- Rules of Origin requirements, Regional Value Content, Change of Tariff Heading, preferential tariff rates, conditional entry barriers (quotas, prescribed v’s non-prescribed goods), non-tariff barriers to export
- Export Accreditation & the relevant departments
- Export Logistics and export logistics providers – What to look for and who specialises in what?
Please RSVP by Monday 4 November.
TSBE/ CCIQ Member Price: Free
TSBE/CCIQ Non-Member Price: $30
If you are a CCIQ member and can't access the discount, please contact our office on 07 4639 4600 to book.
Member price: Free
Non-member price: $30
Members, log in to receive your member discount.