Below is a list of training options, webinars, recruitment and labour hire that may support you and your business.
Industry to Industry Learning
- University of Southern Queensland
- USQ is offering free minicourses, allowing you to enhance your skills in a rapidly changing workforce - dip your toes into further study and pick from 5 free courses that are online, flexible, and self-paced. More information here.
- TAFE Queensland offer short courses across an exciting range of study areas. These are developed to be responsive to local demands and changing industry needs. TAFE also offers a range of online courses in Business, Accounting and Finance, Information Technology, Building, Engineering and Plumbing, Healthcare and Nursing, Community Services and General Education.
- DGT Zero Cost Training - As part of their response to the economic impacts of COVID-19, DGT Employment and Training is making it easy for businesses and individuals to get new skills with free training programs in May and June. See more information here.
- Free micro-credentials - TAFE Queensland’s micro-credentials are short, highly targeted courses designed to help you improve a specific skill
- Free online skill sets - Skill sets are a great way to quickly build on your existing skills or retrain in a new area without having to commit to a full qualification
- TAFE Queensland Rural Support Training Programs
- Baseline Training's Health & Safety, Soft Skills and General Compliance Courses
- Alison Free Online Courses
- Future Learn Short Online Courses
- LinkedIn Learning Personalised Learning Experiences
- Harvard University Free Online Courses
- AWS Asia-Pacific is offering AWS training online in July and August 2020. Register today and join the global community of water stewards