Connecting Brisbane & Toowoomba Finance Professionals
TSBE is delighted to be partnering with FINSIA – The Financial Services Institute of Australasia for a briefing on the current trends affecting financial services in the region. This briefing will be held on Thursday 21 October, and includes drinks and canapes after the briefing, giving you the opportunity to connect and network with attendees and presenters.
Leading the briefing session will be Dr Matthew Peter the Chief Economist for QIC. Matthew will provide an economic and financial market update and his thoughts on Queensland's road to economic recovery.
Following Matthew’s presentation, we will move into a panel discussion to cover trends affecting various segments within the region.
Our panel session includes:
- April Cavanagh, Head of Agribusiness, Suncorp
- Dr Matthew Peter, Chief Economist, QIC
- Peter Lock SF FIN, CEO, Heritage Bank
Tickets are now on sale and include a discount code for FINSIA members.
TSBE & FINSIA member Price: $45 (TSBE Members - login to receive the member price)
Non-member price: $65
FINSIA members can email [email protected] to receive a discount code.
COVIDSafe event requirements:
We ask that if you are not feeling well or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to NOT attend this event.
You should not enter the event if in the previous 14 days you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern, or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting, or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours