All Roads Lead To Growth
Toowoomba and the Surat Basin Region is currently experiencing an influx of major infrastructure developments totalling in excess of $13 billion. With unrivalled road, rail and air connectivity now on the region’s doorstep, Toowoomba is set to become the transport and logistics hub of Queensland and Australia.
- Toowoomba current population is 160,000 this figure will jump to 200,000 in the next 15 years
- More than 3 million visitors to the region each year
- $10 Billion development spend in the Toowoomba region
- $8.19 billion gross regional product
- $366,000 median house price
- Toowoomba region represents Australia’s leading agricultural sector in production and innovation
During our time with TSBE Lance has been proactive in providing personal introductions and leads to our company. This eventuated in earning new business which we probably otherwise wouldn’t have known about. I would highly recommend speaking with Lance to gain valuable assistance accessing supply chain opportunities.
4/11/2016 - Scott Richards, Sales & Marketing Manager, Clearspan