All Roads Lead To Growth
Toowoomba and the Surat Basin Region is currently experiencing an influx of major infrastructure developments totalling in excess of $14 billion. With unrivalled road, rail and air connectivity now on the region’s doorstep, Toowoomba is set to become the transport and logistics hub of Queensland and Australia.
Fast Facts - Toowoomba
- Toowoomba current population is 167,657 this figure will jump to 200,000 in the next 15 years
- More than 3 million visitors to the region each year
- $14 Billion development spend in the Toowoomba region
- $12.19 billion Gross Regional Product (GRP) as of 30 June 2019
- $367,945 median house price - $90,415 lower than the QLD Average.
- Toowoomba region represents Australia’s leading agricultural sector in production and innovation
Fast Facts - Western Downs
- Western Downs current population is 34,467
- 4812 local businesses
- $4.73 billion Gross Regional Product (GRP) as of 30 June 2019
- $200,209 median house price, $258,151 lower than the QLD Average
- Low unemployment rate of 5.53%
Fast Facts - Maranoa
- Western Downs current population is 12,791
- 2513 local businesses
- $1.82 billion Gross Regional Product (GRP) as of 30 June 2019
- $237,577 median house price, $220,783 lower than the QLD Average
- Low unemployment rate of 3.51%
During our time with TSBE Lance has been proactive in providing personal introductions and leads to our company. This eventuated in earning new business which we probably otherwise wouldn’t have known about. I would highly recommend speaking with Lance to gain valuable assistance accessing supply chain opportunities.
4/11/2016 - Scott Richards, Sales & Marketing Manager, Clearspan