Investing in the Toowoomba and Surat Basin region
TSBE understands that our members are pivotal in achieving continued prosperity for the region therefore we have developed a membership model that can be tailored to help grow your business and the Toowoomba and Surat Basin region into the future.
A membership with TSBE will provide access to business opportunities in the region through:
- Targeted networking
- Increased business exposure
- Business introductions
- Access to programs and initiatives
- Connections to key business leaders and Government representatives
- Personalised support
Click here to see what our members say about TSBE.
Sign up online
- Select 'login' on the TSBE website and create a personal account
- Receive an email from the TSBE website with a temporary password
- Use the temporary password to log into the TSBE website
- Change your password by clicking 'login details' under 'my portal'
- Log back into the website and create a business profile under 'my portal'
- Once completed, click 'join now' under the membership tab and select the level of membership
- Arrange for payment
Contact Hayley Hoefler [email protected] or 0408 928 616 to discuss how membership could advance your organisation and contribute to the future of the region.
*Please note all memberships require a 12 month commitment from your joining date. If paying monthly, once the first 12 month term has passed, you will automactially be renewed and your commitment is then month by month until you advise TSBE of any changes.
Annual Membership - $396
To be eligible for this membership your organisation must be Not For Profit. Follow the link for more information.
Annual Membership - $792
Base membership is designed to give businesses access to regular events and networking opportunities.
Annual Membership - $2596
Bronze membership is ideal for small-to-medium enterprises wishing to proactively invest in their business development, with assistance from key TSBE staff members.
Annual Membership - $5192
Silver membership offers additional support, exposure and business case assistance to facilitate additional business growth.
Annual Membership - $10,384
Gold membership provides wider recognition for your business and allows you to have greater input into the region’s growth.
Annual Membership - $17,314
Platinum membership is for larger businesses seeking comprehensive branding opportunities and prominence within the TSBE network as well as providing direct opportunities to lobby or influence policy through TSBE.
Annual Membership - POA
Diamond membership is reserved for businesses who have gained significantly (or will) from their involvement with TSBE and have a strong sense of giving back to the community in which they do business.