PROTEIN Jobs Fair
Are you looking for a graduate position, traineeship or an entry-level job?
Connect with a career in Animal Agriculture at the inaugural PROTEIN Jobs Fair in Dalby on 16 September 2021.
Did you know that Agriculture underpins the Western Downs economy being the second-largest employer. The region is home to nearly 25% of Queensland’s beef-producing properties and 42% of the nation’s feedlot capacity is located within a 200km radius from Dalby.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect and discuss employment opportunities in the protein industry in the Western Downs.
This event will provide you with the ability to connect with employers directly and discuss employment opportunities including entry-level jobs, graduate programs, traineeships and apprenticeships.
What will be at the Jobs Fair?
- Trade Stalls
- Career Snapshots (Speaker Session)
- Food Truck Fest
This Jobs Fair is a first for the Protein sector and is a must-attend event for all job seekers.
Who should attend:
- Job Seekers
- University Students and Graduates
- School Leavers with their Parents
- Be prepared to meet your next employer
- Don’t forget to bring along your resume
COVID Safe event requirements:
We ask that if you are not feeling well or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to NOT attend this event.
You should not enter the event if in the previous 14 days you have:
- Returned to Australia from overseas
- Been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- Been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern, or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- Had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting, or any cold/flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours