Please note: TSBE's 2022 Let’s Shape Up Darling Downs Corporate Challenge has been postponed until further notice.
For further information or to express interest in participating contact TSBE Health General Manager Jaden Frame at [email protected]
The Let’s Shape Up Darling Downs Corporate Challenge aims to improve the overall wellbeing of our community by creating an engaging and interactive competition.
This 4-week challenge is designed to get your team moving more, feeling better and learning more about each business within the challenge and our community.
The challenge will be delivered simultaneously via three methods:
- Corporate Challenge - Encourages staff to improve their wellbeing through business vs business competition.
- Team Challenge - Encourages staff to improve their wellbeing through team competition.
- Individual Wellbeing Challenge - Developed to engage staff that want to get involved but may have obstacles to physical exercise.
The challenge runs for 4 weeks and will lead into the 2022 community-based fun run/walk Peak2Park.
The challenge will involve an interactive experience to encourage participants to learn more about all businesses participating in the challenge and acquire information about our region.
These interactive activities will involve the collection of QR codes, which when scanned will open relevant information about:
- Businesses competing in the challenge;
- Community walking tracks around the Toowoomba region; and
- Different landmarks throughout our community.
Cost: $750 (plus GST) per business.