Intensive Ag Conference
TSBE & Food Leaders Australia in partnership with Western Downs Regional Council are proud to announce the 2018 Intensive Ag Conference event to be held in Dalby from 28 February to March 1. Bookings are now open.
The purpose of this event is to drive collaboration across the different sectors, share knowledge, and drive innovation within the region.
Some topics that may be considered, and have been brought up by other sectors are:
1. Social License to operate – from both an environmental and animal welfare angle.
2. Waste management and potential revenue streams.
3. Facility construction and local expertise (build capacity and specialty locally to service the industry’s needs)
4. Government services update (what are various departments doing)
5. Water advocacy and need for allocations to intensive industries.
Member price: $155.00
Non-Member price: $195.00
Thank you to Mort & Co for their contribution of beef to be used in catering on the night.
Thank you to Sunpork Fresh Foods for their contribution of pork to be used in catering on the night.
Thank you to our event sponsors:
Lunch Sponsor: Coffee Cart Sponsor: