Intensive Animal Industry Conference
Southern Queensland is the home of intensive animal industries in Australia. The region has may advantages that see continued strong investment in the beef, pork, poultry and dairy sectors. With our reliable grain production, significant infrastructure spending in air, road and rail and available workforce, Southern Queensland will continue to drive these industries within Australia.
The 2019 Intensive Animal Industry Conference to be held in Dalby on March 7 will bring together all of these four industries with the view to share best practice, advocate for common policy change and allow collaboration across the sectors. Building on the success of the 2018 event, which in its inaugural year saw 130 industry participants attend the conference, this year has been expanded to include the Dairy sector.
The conference, held in Dalby in the Western Downs Regional Council’s recently completed new events centre will be a must attend event for all industry participants.
The full day conference will include 4 sessions to discuss:
- Making investment easier
- Regional Council Planning (case studies for change)
- Learning from Industry leaders - Panel on Regional growth stories
- Enabling through technology
- New investment and workforce management
- Social license (Trends, updates and how we respond as an industry), Animal welfare, Environmental sustainability
- Making innovation accessible
Tickets include full day catering followed by a twilight dinner event.
TSBE Member price: $155 (TSBE Members - login to receive the member price)
Non-member price: $195
Thank you to our event partners: