June Meat Up with the Red Meat Advisory Council
Please note this event is SOLD OUT
Join us for the next TSBE Food Leaders Australia Meat Up on Tuesday, June 25. The next event in this bi-monthly series, this Meat Up is provided free of charge to attendees, in partnership with the Red Meat Advisory Council (RMAC).
The event, hosted at the Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport, will provide the opportunity to network with key industry players within the meat industry.
This event is free to attend, but please register at the bottom of this page.
If you have any problems registering, please contact [email protected] or call 07 4639 4600
RMAC is seeking expressions of interest to attend an especially critical workshop in Toowoomba from 25-27 June, where they will build on previous research and workshops to start creating the actions needed to take us to a 2030 where the Australian red meat industry is confident, prosperous and sustainable.
This is where they can start to generate ideas to achieve the vision and purpose and identify real, bold solutions to give the people across our industry the help they need to manage the change we can all see coming.
Each day is structured to have a different focus, and you are welcome to attend all days but understand if you only have the capacity to attend one:
- 25 June: our future consumers and markets, followed by TSBE Food Leaders Australia Meat Up event
- 26 June: our animals and environment - More information here
- 27 June: our people - More information here
At the Empire Theatre, 54-56 Neil Street, Toowoomba QLD
Each day the facilitators will build skills needed to tackle exercises including:
- Identifying the ‘promising areas for impact’
- Designing many possible approaches
- Selecting the most viable approach
- Refining into actual commitments with a tight scope and plan of action.
It is very important diversity of people is at this series of workshops: collaborators, influencers, entrepreneurs, experts or people with vision from all parts of the supply chain and all parts of the country who can make a difference to our future.
To ensure they have the diversity needed they are calling for expressions of interest to attend and will choose a cross-section of invitees from this list. Invitations will be sent by 7 June.
To express your interest, please advise by email to [email protected]:
• Your name:
• Your organisation:
• Your location:
• Day(s) you want to attend:
• 25 June: our future consumers and markets
• 26 June: our animals and environment
• 27 June: our people
• In 50 words or less, how you can contribute to helping shape the red meat industry’s future vision and action
This is an opportunity to create our future, and to network with other leaders, visionaries and industry bodies. Please submit your expression of interest today.